Hi, I am very new at this. I was copying a project from Robotics Cape and
1/2 way through was told "out of space"? I would like to erase the
currently loaded program and start afresh. How do I erase the program and
all files off the eMMC? I am using Python3 on Putty and connected via the
serial port/usb. I have searched the net but can only find info for the
Beagleboard Black. I am using Blue.

--

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and is subject to legal privilege.

If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or attachments.

immediately and delete this message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and
not those of Berntel (A Division of the Hudaco Group) unless expressly
stated.

Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ab6a65c5-6bee-47fb-819a-5c5471c01593%40googlegroups.com.