Hi

I spoke with Jason Krinder at a BeagleBone workshop at Texas A&M University
over the winter holiday break.

After the  workshop I talked with him regarding about my Capstone project.

For my project, my team needs to use Wi-Fi mesh functionality. So we
decided to use the BBGW.

However, we have run into issues where BBGW does not fully install the
functional Wi-link 8 driver.

I have had trouble with installing the latest Wi-link 8 driver. So Jason
Krinder suggested we contact you because, you were able to successfully
install the Wi-link 8 driver on Beaglebone.

If you could please contact me at rlarltn...@tamu.edu my team would greatly
appreciate any help you could provide regarding our issue.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide,

Gi-Soo Kim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/2bc051f0-9a85-4313-aa1a-7efc808fe86e%40googlegroups.com.