On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 2:25 PM, Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 10:25 AM, Hugh Frater <hugh.fra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Top man, thanks for taking care of this. Let me know when it gets pushed up
>> and i'll re-run apt update
>
> Okay all pushed out..
>
> sudo apt update ; sudo apt upgrade bb-cape-overlays
>
> sudo reboot
>
> Please test it and let us know if those config-pin options work..

debian@test-bbb-4:~$ config-pin -q P9.42
P9_42 Mode: default Direction: in Value: 0
debian@test-bbb-4:~$ config-pin -l P9.42
default gpio gpio_pu gpio_pd gpio_input spi_cs spi_sclk uart pwm pru_ecap
debian@test-bbb-4:~$ config-pin P9.42 pru_ecap
debian@test-bbb-4:~$ config-pin -q P9.42
P9_42 Mode: pru_ecap

Robert Nelson