Hi Rob,

Many thanks for the help.
Adding the Xorg got the LCD screen up and running. I do have a couple of
question that you may be able to answer??
Firstly, when the BBB initially loads it goes to the user logon screen
which seems to be incorrectly scaled - do you know if there is a way to
correct scaling?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nz237NoR7ss/Wnr1AaGKeOI/AAAAAAAAEWc/nrGh5309_EYOiwKY4My8iFRZCdcx-n5RACLcBGAs/s1600/DSC_1084.JPG>

Secondly, when I load a page into the chromium browser it seems really slow
laggy & unresponsive - I am running Node Red and wanted the browser to view
the output dashboard. Is this a problem with Chromium on the BBB - should I
be using a different browser or are there some Xorg settings I can change
to improve things?? If I monitor the dashboard through my PCs webbrowser
via HTTP connection it is buttery smooth *with the BBB acting as the web
server)

Many thanks for any help you can offer

Cheers

Michael