Hi guys,

I'm new in embedded systems and me English is not very good, but I will try.

I have a board like the beaglebone with buildroot system, and the board has
a ARM main processor and 2 pru.

I installed the remoteproc lib in the board for communicate the PRU -> ARM
via interrupt.

I dont know and I dont find anything about how it possible to handle the
interrupt in ARM processor that I have installed Qt IDE.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks and sorry for me English.

Jaime

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3c110fb5-f449-4c85-8b0b-192800d72c4f%40googlegroups.com.