Hello,

      I have a FRDM-KV11Z (dev board for NXP ARM M0+ MCU) and a Beaglebone
black Wireless (ARM Cortex A8). I am trying to get a bootloader up and
running in FRDM-KV11Z device so that we could program it using
Beaglebone(BBB). The connection between BBB and KV11Z is using a RJ45
cable. The communication protocol used is UART with RTS-only.

My idea is to get the KV11Z device change its application whenever BBB gets
a updated version of app code( from the cloud). Can you guide me through
the development process I will need to follow to get this working? I
appreciate if you could share any document related to this.

Thank you for  your time and help.
Anoja
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/81dc6f51-a156-4a6f-93ce-e521064f4260%40googlegroups.com.