UART4 sorry for the typo, I am loading BB-UART4-00A0.dtbo not the UART2
one.
The config-pin solution is working thanks a lot!!
However, do you know why it is not working with the device tree? I would
like to understand the problem

It seems that when I load a device tree it prevents somehow the execution
of "gpio-of-helper ocp:cape-universal", preventing the "ocp:PIN_pinmux"
folders to be created in /sys/devices/platform/ocp; am I right?

Thanks,

Pierrick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/851fc4f2-32e9-4bce-a5d6-e2dfcdf011a8%40googlegroups.com.