All,

BeagleLogic, the software, will run on the PocketBeagle for sure, but the
pins will be limited as only a very limited number of PRU1 pins (the pins
marked pr1_pru_r31_xx) are broken out on the expansion headers. The way
BeagleLogic works is that PRU1 samples the pins while PRU0 writes samples
to RAM. Therefore the R31 of the PRU1 is the one it can read. Theoretically
if one can tweak the firmware and the kernel driver, one could get it to
sample the PRU0 pins instead, so you could have the PRU0 pins available.

I have designed a board prototype that converts the BeagleLogic to a
standalone logic analyzer -
https://theembeddedkitchen.net/announcing-beaglelogic-standalone/694 but is
not released *yet*, although I do hope to make it available for sale in the
near future. There's a link you can sign up to on the blog page, and I'll
send you updates as and when it happens.

Thanks
Kumar Abhishek

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b87e54b3-40ee-4e71-b428-5020f0e1dd84%40googlegroups.com.