As it is plain to see, I don't know what the hell I am doing.  I suspected
the "56" was wrong, but I am blindly following directions at this point
just trying to get this out as it is becoming a production issue.  I do
appreciate all the help.  I'll go back and rebuild per your instruction
below and then get online and find instructions on how to do the "install"
after it is build.  Thanks again and have a great day. ~Sean

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/4a2ba0cb-7b9e-47e2-b86c-955962444c39%40googlegroups.com.