Hello,

Are you using software to perform this action or a shell script?

Seth

P.S. I found that there are particular software, WinSCP, that transfers
files from bbb to host easily and vice versa. This may be something to look
into.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b06a8290-3d45-4b36-a517-67199aa8ff23%40googlegroups.com.