Thank you for explanation.
In fact, Iwant to run my application  developed in ReactJS and node JS at
the start of Bealebone, it is necessary to execute the node then the
Reactjs, the node is always executable, while reactjs once executable and
another time I wait a lot and I do not does not get the application, it can
generate systemd time?

Le dim. 2 sept. 2018 à 01:09, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr...@ix.netcom.com> a
écrit :

> On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 00:06:20 +0100, Ichrak Mansour
> <ichrakmansour....@gmail.com> declaimed the
> following:
>
> >I'am Sorry ...
>
>         Yay! A text cut&paste instead of an image! Thank you.
>
> >When I run this command, I get :
> >root@beaglebone:/home/debian# top -o '%MEM'
>
>         Remember -- I said to watch it to see what is using up the memory
> (since this command will update periodically)
>
> >top - 00:07:42 up 14 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.66, 1.51, 1.67
> >Tasks:  93 total,   1 running,  65 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
> >%Cpu(s):  0.7 us,  1.3 sy,  0.0 ni, 98.0 id,  0.0 wa,  0.0 hi,  0.0 si,
> >0.0 st
> >KiB Mem :   494588 total,    24908 free,   409256 used,    60424
> buff/cache
> >KiB Swap:  1048572 total,   956924 free,    91648 used.    71880 avail Mem
> >
> >  PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND
> >
> > 1492 root      20   0  484960 361796  11372 S  0.0 73.2   6:32.76 node
> >

>         At the moment you did this cut&paste, "node" was sucking up 73% of
> the
> available memory (and practically NO CPU time -- the journal and top are
> the CPU users). Unless I misunderstood the documentation for "top", %mem is
> based upon the total of RAM and swap. That's nearly 1.2GB right there
> (though some is in memory shared with other processes)..
>

>         Google on npm, ELIFECYCLE, and react seems to show lots of problems
> with it, none with a clear explanation or solution. Some seem to imply a
> problem with how packages were installed (mismatches, etc.).
>

>         Other than kicking the swap space up to maybe 4GB as a test, I'm
> now
> out of suggestions. I don't do stuff with node.js (I can work with Python
> thread, Ada tasking -- but systems based upon asynchronous callbacks just
> confuse me, and that is what node.js relies upon; even Python's async
> system confuses me). Whatever node is running is sucking up memory, and one
> has to be ready to debug node.js source files to make any progress.
>

> --
>         Wulfraed                 Dennis Lee Bieber         AF6VN
>         wlfr...@ix.netcom.com    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/p68modppkmkp7f1j48k81i1foqq3reac3f%404ax.com
> .

   * ICHRAK Mansour*

Etudiante en ingénierie Téléinformatique
Université de Sousse - ISITCOM
*T :*  +216 52 650 216
*M :* ichrakmansour....@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CACtBPxNEsoY9ONvUDyBxKwkr-pabsWGASWFFHpkGtMXU9Jd5xQ%40mail.gmail.com.