Hello,

I think I had a bad / legacy bootloader on the emmc.   I cleared it out and
booted from the SD Card and it worked.
There is another "google groups" dedicated to Beaglelogic, but it is very
quiet.  Kumar Abhishek is the "owner" of this group so maybe check over
there....

https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/beaglelogic/FH-nsr6NXD0

cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/666383d5-38b6-421e-8af7-396040189a17%40googlegroups.com.