Hello Again,

If you have a piece of software you want to run on boot, follow along
here: https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.service.html.

Along the bottom section of the page, on that site, there should be a
instance/example. Enjoy!

Seth

P.S. If you are still having issues after you read up, let me know.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/32a134fe-82e7-467a-9f2f-3128a235a59a%40googlegroups.com.