Role: Oracle Developer(PL/SQL)

Location: VA

Duration: 9-12+ months

Job description:

Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience

8+ years? experience with Oracle 11g/12c database design and data
architecture experience

Experience with PL/SQL, packages, stored procedure development and data
modeling

Experience in debugging and understanding complex, unfamiliar PL/SQL code

Practical experience with large databases containing tables with billions
of
rows and terabytes of data

Experience using Oracle packages (dbms, ctx, utl etc.), procedures, views,
materialized views,

Experience working with XML and JSON

Familiarity with third party tools such as TOAD, SQLNavigator or
SQLDeveloper

Experience with nested tables, user defined functions, packages and
triggers,
external and partition tables, bulk processing

Experience with ETL processing and patterns, imple.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAHo3s0HHunczUuXj8Lmk5%3DCtNjY43vVKgVxpATGwkRe2vrUuAA%40mail.gmail.com.