I forgot to mention it (even in the documentation). You can find further
information about the PRUSS and the prussdrv-like libpruio functions at the
following link:

https://github.com/beagleboard/am335x_pru_package/tree/master/Documentation

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/762706b3-d772-406a-b281-f5ea37fdac3d%40googlegroups.com.