Thanks for sharing. I need to find a moment to put notes on usage up on the
site, but seems you figured it all out. The VDD_5V usage had some reasoning in
pulling current direct from the barrel jack or PowerCape, rather than through
the PMIC.

>From a consistently viewpoint, I have my doubts if this is the best way to go.
>The 5V current should be pretty low since there is separate power for the
>motors themselves.

Let me know your thoughts.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/7157A52F-E2B2-4529-91CE-EC1FBE49EFCF%40gmail.com.