Hi Andrew

What would the advantage of the switch be over something like the TI
DP83630?  I have updated the schematics to the latest version in Altium and
am currently at the point where I need to select the PHY.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/af23aa91-8fea-4298-981f-0cdb4b5f17de%40googlegroups.com.