Hi Mark!

Thanks to your posting on another topic, I was able to solve my problem.
It turned out the original image flashed on the 4G onboard chip was still
supplying the uEnv.txt
so the new image on the SD card was not picking up any changes I would make
to the uEnv.txt file on the SD card.   Once I wiped out the original image,
using the
'dd' command, everything starting working.    Your book and supplied
examples are *Excellent* and have helped me make progress.

Thanks again.

Bill Bitner

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOYP4dhMiZ_AFZ7wb%3D_oG_gXgvOdgmk8H3GwPOFgu2TX834_6Q%40mail.gmail.com.