Alan:
  Here is a simple script I run on my Linux host to set the date on the
Bone:

#!/bin/bash
# Copy host's date to bone
BONE=${1:-192.168.7.2}
DATE=`date`
ssh root@$BONE "date -s \"$DATE\""

It just gets the date on the host and then ssh's to the bone and sets the
date.  I bet it could be converted to run from Windows.

--Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/22a7ca57-80f4-4587-b6ca-be7c198780b0%40googlegroups.com.