Oh, sorry, my bad. It was related with the pin's configurations.
Can you tell me what's the difference between using the OCP interface or
usual PRU interface? Both allow to controlling the pins at the same speed
rate?

Thanks,
Fred Gomes

Mark A. Yoder <mark.a.yo...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda, 19/11/2018
à(s) 17:12:

> Fred:
>   It's odd that you have the code from chapter 2 working, but not the code
> in chapter 6.  How is the LED wired to P9_11?
> Did you config-pin P9_11 for gpio and not pruout?  Is P9_11 configgid for
> output?
>
> The Technical Reference Manual has a link in the *References * section at
> the beginning of chapter 6. (
> https://www.ti.com/lit/ug/spruh73p/spruh73p.pdf)
>
> Can you show the commands you used to run the example?
>
> --Mark
>
> On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:35:52 PM UTC-5, Fred Gomes wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> Thank you very much for your answer.
>> I think we are running similar versions of the kernel since our PRU
>> configurations seem to be about the same.
>>
>> So, I installed the Debian 9.5 2018-10-07 4GB SD IoT image and I am using
>> the 4.14 kernel version.
>>
>> I took a look at the article from you have sent me and it seems to work.
>> In the section "02start" I could set the USR3 led blinking, although in the
>> section "06io" I couldn't
>>  set the P9.11 LED blinking, I follow his instructions and it didn't
>> work, do you have any inkling what might I do wrong?
>>
>> From what I have seen, he separates the registers by addresses, as
>> described above:
>>
>> #define GPIO0   0x44e07000     // GPIO Bank 0
>> #define GPIO1   0x4804c000      // GPIO Bank 1
>> #define GPIO2   0x481ac000     // GPIO Bank 2
>> #define GPIO3   0x481ae000    //GPIO Bank 3
>>
>> He says to check the Table 2.2 of TRM, do you know where it is? I think
>> the failure might be in the address for accessing the GPIO0,  which might
>> be different on my kernel version.
>>
>> Additionally, can you tell me what you've done with PRU? ... What I do
>> want to achieve is to build an SPI slave interface (for reading data from
>> image sensors).
>>
>> Thank you very much for your help,
>> Fred Gomes
>>

>> Jason Kridner <jkri...@beagleboard.org> escreveu no dia quinta,

>>> installed
>>>  The PRU
>>> PRU

>>> /sys/devices/platform/ocp/4a32600*.pruss-soc-bus/4a300000.pruss/$(PRU_ADDR).*/remoteproc/remoteproc*)

>>> file.    I finally discovered that despite booting from the SD card,
>>>   Once I zeroed out the on-board flash chip, (using the following)
>>> working as one would expect.
>>>
>>> Typically (unless the bootloader on the microSD also tries to load
>>> from eMMC), you can hold down the BOOT/SD/S2 button when applying

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAJHs20xeXoGGKPQ%2B5NyCXmEB78Ce2Hxb14i2gjVemxOAWutGEw%40mail.gmail.com.