In 2017 Arrow sold a processor based on the AM3358BZCZA100 which is
industrial temperature, and we UL certified our product using that shipment
- now the NRTL needs us to have that processor
on there and lo-and-behold Arrow doesn't ship that anymore. We figured once
you start delivering industrial temp units and people incorporate it into
their products Arrow wasn't going to drop them. Wrong I guess.
Where do you get a beaglebord.org industrial temp now?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/d152a4bd-95d0-41d7-85aa-0dbfd958c992%40googlegroups.com.