Gerald,

Thanks for pointing me to that information but I don't see where I am
utilizing one of the 16 boot pins on the expansion header.

Also, my external device that is connected to the GPIO listed above is not
powered up at boot.

Am I missing another key point in the reference you pointed me to?

Mike

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/338ac43f-50e8-4130-83d6-a4e85050a802%40googlegroups.com.