Hello..
       I have install mosquitto broker on beaglebone  on default port 1883.
It works fine.Now have make the port secured with ssl 8883 port.
I have install openssl. and get the all certs file and keys. and add the
all certs and keys in mosquitto.conf file .But i am not able to make port
8883.
I am not getting whats the wrong.
      I have attach my mosquitto.conf file.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 9:50 PM TJF <jeli.freih...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that you need the language binding in you project
> folder. Befor running the code also execute
>
> cd <your_project_folder>
>
> cp -r /usr/share/doc/python-pruio/examples/libpruio .
>

> Find further details in the on-line docs
> <http://users.freebasic-portal.de/tjf/Projekte/libpruio/doc/html/index.html>
> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9ff9bc83-c601-4ee8-822a-79819642c485%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9ff9bc83-c601-4ee8-822a-79819642c485%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAC6i%3DDK6ox2ZGX%2BvMhOKxkqEvbd2wzZbyMKO0O2bKTu0GmD9rQ%40mail.gmail.com.
# Place your local configuration in /etc/mosquitto/conf.d/
#
# A full description of the configuration file is at
# /usr/share/doc/mosquitto/examples/mosquitto.conf.example

pid_file /var/run/mosquitto.pid

persistence true
persistence_location /var/lib/mosquitto/

log_dest file /var/log/mosquitto/mosquitto.log

include_dir /etc/mosquitto/conf.d

listener 8883
cafile /certs2/mosq-ca.crt
certfile /certs2/mosq-serv.crt