Did you change the interrupt numbers?

/* The PRU-ICSS system events used for RPMsg are defined in the Linux
device tre
 * PRU0 uses system event 16 (To ARM) and 17 (From ARM)
 * PRU1 uses system event 18 (To ARM) and 19 (From ARM)
 */
#define TO_ARM_HOST                     18
#define FROM_ARM_HOST                   19

Regards,
Dimitar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9ade0464-7903-4a00-9885-4649b243c1b7%40googlegroups.com.