No.

The boot pin sensing is fundamental to how the processor works.
It can not boot without that function.
The proper question to ask is how do I prevent my I-O from disturbing the
boot process.
The solution is probably something like adding transmission gates that does
not connect your I-O until System_Reset goes high.

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c2648207-2100-4d5c-a0f4-9d09dc7a8fd6%40googlegroups.com.