On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 5:06 PM Niels Jakob Buch <njb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Argh, waiting on a pile of JST-XX connectors to get the Blue-world up and
> running. But thanks!

I happen to really like the
https://www.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Universal-4-Pin-to-Beaglebone-Blue-4-Pin-Female-JST-SH-Conversion-Cable-10-pcs-pack-p-3026.html
get to 100-mill connections where I can simply plug in jumper wires. I use
those connectors for Grove modules with Blue as well.

Regards to your challenges with what sounds like your root file system
becoming unreadable (unable to execute commands), are you monitoring heat
and power in any way? Is there free room on your root file system? Indeed
getting a serial log should help you see what kernel errors are happening,
but I'd be cognizant of what environment your running in when creating
posts.

BTW, the network connection is typically supported through connmanctl
rather than /etc/network/interfaces.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CA%2BT6QPn8oO6HfMBKFuGzT8F9ZU-4%3Dhyumi4YWPTe_AH3k%3D0Nqw%40mail.gmail.com.