Although it isn't the 4.3" CAPE, I have gotten a generic and inexpensive
2.8" ILI9348-based SPI display to work with the Pocketbeagle (and
Beaglebone black).  It seems reasonably fast although I'm sure not as fast
as the parallel display.  I haven't yet gotten the built-in TSC2046
resistive touch controller to work yet.  I've attached the dts file for the
display.  You can see how I wired it up at the following github page:

https://github.com/danjulio/lepton/tree/master/pocketbeagle

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a815711f-ab1e-43c7-afd2-c7c80d52be90%40googlegroups.com.