just installed (again) latest image.  got Strawson librobotics in a
directory.  tried to run rc_blink.c and got following message:

Compiling /var/lib/cloud9/sandbox/librobotcontrol/examples/src/rc_blink.c
cc     rc_blink.c   -o rc_blink
/tmp/ccRBAW5I.o: In function `__on_pause_release':
rc_blink.c:(.text+0x8): undefined reference to `rc_get_state'
rc_blink.c:(.text+0x14): undefined reference to `rc_set_state'
rc_blink.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `rc_get_state'
rc_blink.c:(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `rc_set_state'
/tmp/ccRBAW5I.o: In function `__on_pause_press':

there were lots more undefined reference but, you get the idea.  I swear
this worked last week.  Do I have to configure something to make these
references available?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/f6278d61-87e0-49cf-8fda-d9d5d190d98d%40googlegroups.com.