Hey there! Just got my first wireless BB device.
I was really amazed by its wificonfig embedded project. However, I noticed
that on newer builds, wificonfig was not present. I was just going to set
it up, but, I figured it could have been removed for some real reason.
So, I ask you guys: can anybody tell me why was wificonfig removed from
newer build images? Or maybe some good reason not to have it?
Best regards.
Paulo Sherring.