From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com <beagleboard@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Brian Tremaine <btrema...@gmail.com>
Sent: 08 September 2019 17:57
To: BeagleBoard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [beagleboard] Setting up Debian VM for BBB

Hi All,
I realize my question is VirtualBox related but I'm stuck trying to set up
Debian 'Buster' as my VM for my BBB.
I've gone through several blogs on the setup but it still won't boot Debian.

My iso image is: debian-10.0.0-armhf-netinst.iso
When I start the VM it drops me into a UEFI shell. If I then go to FS0: and do
a directory I can 'see' the Debian files.

[Capture1.PNG]<about:invalid#zClosurez>

[Capture2.PNG]

I have no idea what the UEFI shell is or why I'm there ???? Can you help me
boot Debian? Here is a screenshot of my VM setup:

[Capture3.PNG]

Thanks in advance !!!!

beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9c5d802a-6ee7-4c52-baf7-9d4528aabaa0%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9c5d802a-6ee7-4c52-baf7-9d4528aabaa0%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.