I am trying to using pins P8_12 and P8_46 to the PRUs R30 register

This would be P8_12 in mode 6, and P8_46 in mode 5 .

I want to exclusively use these pins by the pru(s).  I modified an example
dts file, but it wont compile (says syntax error).  I am missing it (the
error), and hopefully can get a second set of  eyes on it

/*
    * Copyright (C) 2012 Texas Instruments Incorporated - http://www.ti.com/
    *
    * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
    * it under the terms of the GNU General Purpose License Version 2 as
    * published by the Free Software Foundation
    *
    * Original from:
github.com/jadonk/validation-scripts/blob/master/test-capemgr/
    *
    * Modified by Derek Molloy for the example on www.derekmolloy.ie
    * that maps GPIO pins for the example
    * Modified again by Charles Kerr for his project
    */

    /dts-v1/;
    /plugin/;

    /{
        compatible = "ti,beaglebone", "ti,beaglebone-black";
        part-number = "DIYBLIGHTS";
        version = "00A0";
        exclusive-use = "P8.12,P8.46"
        fragment@0 {
            target = <&am33xx_pinmux>;
            __overlay__ {
                pinctrl_test: DM_GPIO_Test_Pins {
                    pinctrl-single,pins = <
                        0x003 0x06  /* P8_12 GPIO:44 $PINS:12 MODE 6 -pru0
R30_14 */
                        0x0A4 0x05  /* P8_46 GPIO:71 $PINS:41 MODE 5 - pru1
R30_1 */
                    >;
                };
            };