Thanks you for the "classification.tidl" demo. Very nice one.

The only problem is it kept crashing with segmentation fault.

I had it running only 2 out of 10 runs.

About to start ProcessFrame loop!!

http://localhost:8080/?action=stream

 o: www-folder-path......: /usr/share/mjpg-streamer/www/

 o: HTTP TCP port........: 8080

 o: HTTP Listen Address..: (null)

 o: username:password....: disabled

 o: commands.............: enabled

Segmentation fault

/var/lib/cloud9/common/Makefile:167: recipe for target 'start' failed

make: *** [start] Error 139

The "dummy.tidl" demo worked well so far. It ran 5 out of 5.