I Saw the TI EVM was supported it's possible they gave or add support to your
board later. If your L138 DSP app used SYSBIOS I'd port whatever mechanism your
Linux used to current IPC. If you used the SDK on the previous project their
should be a porting guide.
Myself I'd ditch Linux totally on ARM and use SDK  RTOS on both sides  and use
the OSAL  that way it's portable
I'd also buy the EVM and JTAG.
I saw this SDK support L138 did someone suggest you switch boards and use a
dual DSP.
Anyway good luck I do have the L138 EVM tempted to spend 29 minutes getting a
RTOS to RTOS example running I've got the JTAG as well.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 2:03 PM, Andrew Elder<andrew.nospam.el...@gmail.com>