Hi,

I was trying to get the linux kernel ready for the BBB.

Download the 3.12.9 kernel and apply the patch existing in the sysplay
repo(bbb-master/Images/ELPImages/epid_dts.patch). I tried this patch but
getting errors(could not apply the patch and asking what files to be
patched), i am not getting exactly which patch do i need to apply and for
what files into the 3.12.9 kernel this patch is required.

Best Regards,
Vinay Chikkadi