Hello,

Do not fret over this question. I will most likely erase it b/c:

   1. I cannot get tensorflow on the BBB (most likely b/c the gpu support
   is not there and the cpu support for it is neither there nor here)...
   2. Also...I came across a promising github repo. I failed at it b/c of
   my laziness and not wanting to put Bazel on my dev. desktop.
   3. Just forget I typed this message.

Seth