@Ken Yep, I already did add the default gateway and the response I get is
"already exists" .

@Robert, yep I un-commented that part.

*root@sp3:~# grep forward /etc/sysctl.conf
# Uncomment the next line to enable packet forwarding for IPv4
net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
# Uncomment the next line to enable packet forwarding for IPv6 *

*net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding=1*

*followed by this command "**sysctl -a |fgrep .forwarding |grep ^net |grep
ipv4**"*

But nothing seems to be helping,
Also should I try using usb1 i.e. 192.68.6.2 ?? As of now the way I am
trying is to get my 192.168.7.2 requests to forward to my PC wifi
connection.

sudo iptables --table nat --append POSTROUTING --out-interface wlp8s0
-j MASQUERADE (wlp8s0 is my PC Wifi )
sudo iptables --append FORWARD --in-interface eth0 -j ACCEPT (eth0 is
192.168.7.2)