The newer pocketscrollers are use a slightly different pinout than the
originals.  The OE line was moved to a pin that could use the PWM hardware
in hopes of updating the PRU code to use that, but I never got around to
doing that.

If you are using one of the newer PocketScrollers with the OLED
header/buttons, then you can SSH into the FPP instance and look in
/home/fpp/media/tmp/panels and there is a JSON file that describes the pins
the various outputs use.  If using the older PocketScroller without the
eeprom, you would look in /opt/fpp/capes/pb/panels/PocketScroller.json.

Dan