I have recently purchased Beaglebone Black Rev C from Arrow and am facing
following problems when interfacing with a Windows 10 pc. I have updated my
BBB with latest Debian image (Linux 10) and installed the drivers for
Windows. But when I am connecting the BBB with my PC through USB, there is
a CDC ECM error in device manager. Also I am trying to open Getting Started
page in beagleboard.org, but it is not detecting my BBB (options on the
left side not become green).
Kindly suggest some solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhijit Chatterjee