Hello FredrickGood job in my mind this explains everything

|  | to put it in a reset state. Otherwise, we will encounter this error |
|  | that prevents boot: |
|  |

|  | to put it in a reset state. Otherwise, we will encounter this error |
|  | that prevents boot: |

For me there is nothing to debug its obvious
The Patch is Balena so no need to contact and XM is old
My interest was purely from a driver stand point.
 you were studious, did your homework and tested it. Isn't that what good
engineer's do😀
I'd hire you  For a job
 some others recently  posting in here asking very obvious questions never
googling asking very needy questions about serial terminal have zero future in
embedded.

We had Engineer's like that in the mid 80s all questions  no research.My boss
used to tell  them to get a refund For their education.Unfortunately these
recent posers get a free education haha
I hate to be negative but it's very pathetic some question asked in here
Good work
Take care
Mark

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 3:46 PM, Federico von
Bergen<federicovonber...@gmail.com> wrote:   Hi Dennis,
Well it seems that my timing was perfect... A commit was made in which the
kernel version was bumped
https://github.com/balena-os/balena-beaglebone/commit/29a9134e1ef339a1d095bac29845926ab24d4082#diff-4470acaf0380a22333703788f18deb01.The
 new location of the patch is here:
https://github.com/balena-os/balena-beaglebone/blob/29a9134e1ef339a1d095bac29845926ab24d4082/layers/meta-balena-beaglebone/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-beagleboard-5.4/0001-card-power-cycle.patch

Regards,von Bergen, Federico.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 5:30 PM Dennis Lee Bieber <dennis.l.bie...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:47:35 -0300, in gmane.comp.hardware.beagleboard.user
Federico von Bergen
<federicovonbergen-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumw...@public.gmane.org> wrote:

>Sure the patch is this one:
>https://github.com/balena-os/balena-beaglebone/blob/master/layers/meta-balena-beaglebone/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-beagleboard-4.14/0001-card-power-cycle.patch

        ... which results in a 404 Page Not Found error when I click on it; no
idea if others can reach it (perhaps one needs an account with github?)

--
Dennis L Bieber

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/m38hhfdqbtmjc7bt524scs7eftodqas7qr%404ax.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CABzkyBBkWbQBToZ0EEeH%2B7BBJXka290-BdahLBjSL-Zj65-gVw%40mail.gmail.com.