Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your help.  Unfortunately, I cannot get your scripts to work.
It looks like you enter a string of options when you run the script.  Do
you have an example?  Maybe this is really dumb, but your assembler code
has #include and #define statements that create errors with clpru.  Is
there an option I am missing?  I can use .asg instead of #define, but I am
not sure what to use instead of #include.

Chris