read the datasheet, that has SPI  there is already a frame buffer written for it
I have used it

On 8/11/2020 10:41 AM, Mehul Shah wrote:
i want SPI interface LCD

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 4:33 AM evilwulfie <evilwul...@gmail.com <mailto:evilwul...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I have used this

https://www.buydisplay.com/tft-5-inch-lcd-display-module-controller-board-serial-i2c-ra8875
    your mileage may vary

    On 8/11/2020 3:49 PM, voip....@gmail.com
    <mailto:voip....@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi All.

    I want to write/test a basic framebuffer  based driver for LCD on
    Beaglebone black
    having an SPI interface.
    My question is

    1> which LCD should I order? I think I should order the LCD whose
    driver already there in the kernel, am I right? but which one.

    2> Any TFT or STN LCD, please let me know.  How I go about it, I
    basically want to
    change some parameters and experiment and test...

    I do not have a monitor.

    Regards,
    Mehul

    Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group.
    send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/8d35e694-11e4-463c-b1ea-85f050ef1e7co%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/8d35e694-11e4-463c-b1ea-85f050ef1e7co%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

    You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in
    the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group.
    To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
    https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/VWZs5zxB0nM/unsubscribe.
    To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email
    to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/90786190-2419-425c-534b-f72dabb2708f%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/90786190-2419-425c-534b-f72dabb2708f%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAGk2dzrFDgJVrR_gPyFRaK4GkkmeW0OiP33ApPb9eKAG7F0_tw%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAGk2dzrFDgJVrR_gPyFRaK4GkkmeW0OiP33ApPb9eKAG7F0_tw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.