As for pwm if duty cycle is to fast you might not see a led turn on ask for a
scope. Your Original post discussed I2C command's I'm not familiar with that
part but not seeing the duty cycle or using a LED seems brutal to require for
someone starting out. Perhaps you are being hazed or the person assignment is
unrealistic. My self I'd suspect the code was left incomplete hence start with
Original set-up with a Led driver get it working.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 10:18 PM, marcbo...@gmail.com<marcbo...@gmail.com>
wrote:   FYI I do not have an oscilloscope so I have just been testing pin 15
with a multimeter and I also just have an led on a breadboard, to test if a
signal is coming from the pwm on pin 15.