Hi Mark,

I tried the above, but get the following error:

root@beaglebone:~# cd /opt/scripts/tools
root@beaglebone:/opt/scripts/tools# git pull
Already up-to-date.
root@beaglebone:/opt/scripts/tools# sudo ./update_kernel.sh --bone-kernel
syncing local clock to pool.ntp.org
info: checking archive
GnuTLS: A TLS fatal alert has been received.
Unable to establish SSL connection.

Seems like there's more problems...