I've also tried on the image that I built using *create-sdcard.sh *script
from *TI SDK *(when booted from SD card*):*

root@am335x-evm:~# config-pin -l P8.08
-sh: config-pin: command not found
root@am335x-evm:~#

Here is link where the procedure is described: Linux SD Card Creation Guide
<https://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/06_03_00_106/AM335X/linux/Overview/Processor_SDK_Linux_create_SD_card_script.html#linux-sd-card-creation-guide>
By the way this Linux image is quite strange as some standard Linux
commands aren't recognized, e.g. *apt* package manager.

Concerning this link
https://rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2020-09-07/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Frcn-ee.net%2Frootfs%2Fbb.org%2Ftesting%2F2020-09-07%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFshT0kigjWfBg02h6SC7LcqqMDfg>
I've found only one image that matches closely BBB ... at least it follows
from its name:
BBB-blank-debian-10.5-console-armhf-2020-09-07-1gb.img.xz
<https://rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2020-09-07/buster-console/BBB-blank-debian-10.5-console-armhf-2020-09-07-1gb.img.xz>
from:
https://rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2020-09-07/buster-console/

In other "stretch" folders from this repository I didn't find images that
start with BBB or am335.
So, the only available image for BBB is
BBB-blank-debian-10.5-console-armhf-2020-09-07-1gb.img.xz
?
<https://rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2020-09-07/buster-console/BBB-blank-debian-10.5-console-armhf-2020-09-07-1gb.img.xz>

Sincerely,

Pavel.