Works. Thanks !
root@am335x-evm:~# sudo omapconf --cpuinfo
OMAPCONF (rev v1.74-1-g40ab0a2 built Sun Apr 19 07:10:00 UTC 2020)

HW Platform:
  Generic AM33XX (Flattened Device Tree)
  AM3358 ES2.1 GP Device (UNKNOWN performance ZCZ package (1.0GHz))
Error: I2C Read failed
Error: I2C Read failed
Error: I2C Read failed
  TPS65217B  ES1.2
Error: I2C Read failed
  UNKNOWN AUDIO IC

root@am335x-evm:~#

Before I tried on eMMC images. I've two Linux images:

   - downloaded from BeagleBone site (in eMMC)
   - flashed on SD card using TI SDK utility (on SD card)

Where can I find *omapconf* to install it on eMMC ?
Sincerely,
Pavel.