bone$ *lsmod*
Module                  Size  Used by
fb_ili9341             16384  3
fbtft_device           49152  0
fbtft                  45056  2 fbtft_device,fb_ili9341
pru_rproc              28672  0
irq_pruss_intc         20480  1 pru_rproc
pruss                  16384  1 pru_rproc
pm33xx                 16384  0
wkup_m3_ipc            16384  1 pm33xx
wkup_m3_rproc          16384  1
remoteproc             57344  3 pru_rproc,wkup_m3_rproc,wkup_m3_ipc
virtio                 16384  1 remoteproc
virtio_ring            28672  1 remoteproc
pruss_soc_bus          16384  0
usb_f_acm              16384  2
u_serial               20480  3 usb_f_acm
usb_f_ncm              28672  2
uio_pdrv_genirq        16384  0
usb_f_mass_storage     53248  2
uio                    20480  1 uio_pdrv_genirq
usb_f_rndis            32768  4
u_ether                20480  2 usb_f_ncm,usb_f_rndis
libcomposite           65536  18
usb_f_acm,usb_f_ncm,usb_f_mass_storage,usb_f_rndis
spidev                 20480  0

bone$ *sudo modprobe fbcon*
sudo: unable to resolve host ece434: No address associated with hostname
modprobe: FATAL: Module fbcon not found in directory
/lib/modules/4.19.94-ti-r50

Are you sure there is a fbcon module?