Hi,

My company buys quite a few beagle boards for various projects and we are
increasingly running into a problem where the ethernet transceivers fail a
few months down the line. This results in companies sending products back
to us and having to have beagle boards replaced. We are not trying to get a
freebie or anything of that sort, we are wondering if someone from
beagleboard could take a look at a few of them and see if they can figure
out what is causing these to fail?  These were all bought from Adafruit.
They directed us to you.

Thanks,
Suprock tech