Hi! Thanks for this update! I've been playing around in the device trees
for a little while in the AI, basing myself on the
``am5729-beagleboneai-roboticscape.dts`` and the v4.14 kernel iot image. I
have a hardware application that requires me to use two ENC28J60 ethernet
adapters and the SPI 2 pins (I need two chip selects and due to potential
pin conflicts I need to use SPI2). After struggling with the v4.14
kernel/image, I decided to try upgrading to the 4.19 kernel/image provided
in this discussion. I was wondering if this was possible by modifying some
of the overlay files provided in:

https://github.com/beagleboard/BeagleBoard-DeviceTrees/tree/v4.19.x-ti-overlays/src/arm/overlays

Inspecting
``BeagleBoard-DeviceTrees/v4.19.x-ti-overlays/src/arm/bbai-bone-buses.dtsi``,
I could only find the bone_spi_0 and bone_spi_1 groups. Does anyone have
any pointers on enabling spi2?

Thanks,

Doug