I believe if you respond directly from the Google Groups Beagleboard Forum
it will automatically add the previous conversation content.  If you extend
the '...' then you will see what is being added.  I just respond directly
in GMail and avoid the quotes unless I find them necessary.

Jeremias,

If you want to take the discussion offline I am cool with that.

Jon