Hi,

We developed an LKM for the Beaglebone Black running Debian which runs an
ISR that responds to power loss on a GPIO pin. The proper way to shutdown
the beaglebone in user space is "sudo shutdown -h now". However, this does
not work in linux kernel space. Our solution was to import

*#include <linux/reboot.h> *

and use

*kernel_power_off();*

Is this the proper way to shutdown the Beaglebone in kernel space? Viewing
the kern.log it seems to work but the status LEDs remain on.

Thanks,
Robert